Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sometimes You've Got It and Sometimes You Don't

If I had it, I think I've lost it.  Sometimes I can be so organized and on the ball, I have my posts all planned out, written, scheduled to post and on top of everything. Then sometimes I can forget all together I am suppose to be responsible to post on a blog.  It occurs to me late at night and by that time, I am fresh out of ideas.  So obviously the past few weeks, I don't have it. 

It could be that as a mother of 2 freshmen, 1 in high school and 1 in college I have gotten a little preoccupied in trying to be super mom. Or it could be that it is getting close to the end of our fiscal year at work and that means time to evaluate the past year and prepare for next.  It might be that I need to invest in some Ginko Biloba to improve my memory as it seems not to be working as efficiently as it once did. Excuses aside, I need to find it and quick.

I guess all of that said, I am human and I am bound to drop a few of the balls that I am juggling.  I'll try to do a better job of keeping this one in the air from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment