Monday, April 11, 2011

Cowgirl Tuff Jeans

I am a huge fan of jeans. They are right at the top of my list next to boots and I love it when I find a line of jeans that are amazing. To me an amazing jean must fit great, look great and still do that after I have washed them. I have fallen in love with Cowgirl Tuff Jeans. They are made from 98% cotton and 2% spandex which gives them a great fit. They give just enough without getting stretched out. They have yet to shrink and I do dry my jeans 80% of the way. A great jean must also look great and come in several different styles. Cowgirl Tuff has so many fun looks from casual to dressy, light to dark wash, and from lots of embellishments and bling to none at all. One of the coolest things about Cowgirl Tuff Jeans is we have a great promotion going on with select styles. Buy 2 get 1 free. You can choose from the Ain't My Day to Care, Chrome Gypsy, Orange Don't Fence Me In and Wild Thing. Come in the store and check them out or check them out on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment