Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspiration

If you haven't already, I encourage you to check out my sister blog Danna's Bla Bla Blog for Horse Lovers. Danna is our amazing and inspiring leader and Burns Saddlery has been in her family for 135 years. I absolutely love her positive attitude and energy. Being around Danna just makes you excited for life.

On her blog, she often refers to books she has studied and the lessons to be learned. I have been reading Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success and I am genuinely inspired. Danna's daughter in law, Misty (also one of my very close friends) quotes from the book often, "What ever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve" If your mind conceives negative thoughts, then negative things you will get, but if your mind conceives positive thoughts then positive things will happen.

That is where PMA comes in to play, Positive Mental Attitude, will help how you live your life as well as the outcome of your situation. PMA is not always and easy thing to have, but it is so much easier when the people around you practice the same. That is one of the many things I love about my position with Burns Saddlery. I am constantly inspired and constantly given the opportunity to better myself in ways I didn't know were possible.

To me, learning something new each day makes every day a success. I have been so fortunate to be able to not only to obtain new general knowledge daily, but having the opportunity to learn and develop ideas that will better the person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment