Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shout Out to Cowgirl Diary

I've said it before and I will say it again, I have the best job in the world. As part of my work, I get to check out all sorts of social media including blogs. I just got finished reading an article on Cowgirl Diary entitled Pick Your Battles. I absolutely loved it, I've always been a firm beliver on picking my battles especially when it comes to my children. Not having been around too many horses and having that as a goal in the near future, it was great advice that I definately will remember.

Also speaking of social media, I along with the girls in customer service will be taking over the Burns Saddlery facebook. We have some fun contests, give aways and specials in the works so be sure to "like" us to keep up to date on all of the great new things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment