Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Cowgirl Way

So I have been blogging for awhile now and I have come to the conclusion that this blog should be the Burns Cowgirl Way. I haven't posted an entirely whole lot about "cowboy stuff". I mean I know there were a few posts on the "Ask the Experts" that could qualify, but to be honest, I didn't write only but one of those, and it was about jeans.

Of course then that brings me to what do I know about being a cowgirl? I've always said that aside from the boots, there is not much western about me. However, I am learning. I get to work with some fantastic cowgirls and I get to meet some pretty amazing cowgirls in the store.

So what have I learned? I've learned a cowgirl is just as much an attitude as it is a way of life. A cowgirl is confident, independent, smart, focused, driven, hardworking and she knows what she wants as well as how to acquire it. A cowgirl knows who she is and where she is going. She appreciates beauty both in herself and her surroundings. A cowgirl is fun, loving, dedicated and is a friend for life.

The more I learn and the more people that I have the pleasure to get to know, the more I am greatful for the opportunities that being part of the Burns Team has brought into my life. I look forward to adapting The Cowgirl Way into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment