Thursday, July 7, 2011

Barrel Racing in Vegas

Well the race is officially in full swing. We have met some really great people this morning and I am so tickled that our saddles have such a great reputation. I have heard nothing but praise for them. Everyone that owns one loves it and those that don't want one for sure. They comment on how incredibly comfortable they are, as well as are impressed by the amazing details, quality and story behind the company.

Wendy has rocked the floor with the boots and I haven't done half bad with jeans & shirts. I've even sold a little jewelry today. Not too bad for the book keeper. On the road is definitely a different ballgame from what I am used to, but I welcome the opportunity. I will say though, everyone is asking for Scott & Danna. They love them so their presence is definitely missed. We have such great leaders at the helm and we have big shoes to fill.

Good luck to all of those barrel racing this weekend both in Vegas and in Salina. I'll check back with more adventures tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment