Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Local Talent

One of the great things about living in a small community is that you get to know quite a few of the people in the area. I am so impressed with the talents of two local ladies, that I can't help but sing their praises on the blog. I must say I am becoming quite enthralled with photography. I am so impressed by those that have "the eye" for it, because I don't. So I do appreciate an amazing photographer and these two are both amazing.

I have added their blogs to our Favorites, they are Capturing Dawn and Photography by K'brina. I encourage you to check them out, and I'm confident you will agree that these girls are talented. They each have an amazing eye and unique style, both in their photography and editing. It is so fun to see people excel at something that you can plainly tell that they love.

Way to go ladies, we can't wait to see the incredible things you come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment