Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favorite

Boy, the days are sure flying by. Here it is 1:30 in the afternoon and I realized I hadn't done a Friday Favorite. I'm quite distressed at how long it is taking me to get back in the swing of things after being gone. I guess I'd better either learn to plan way ahead or just stay home :)

So for my Friday Favorite this week, I definitely think my favorite thing in the store is my fellow co-workers. I love being a part of the Burns Team. It is my absolute pleasure to come to work every day. While I was gone, I missed the camaraderie that we have, it is great to be able to have such a good relationship with the people I spend a majority of the day with.

We have some really great things in the stores, but the people that are here really make the Burns stores, exceptional places to shop and to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment