Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An Exotic Experience

I walked into Burns Cowboy Shop in Park City with a pair of Blue Jean Stonewashed Mad Dog Goat boots in my heart. I had seen them in Carmel and was just sure that I had to have them, they would go with everything. Sitting to the right of "my boots" were a pair of Mosaic Caimen boots, it was love at first sight. I almost forgot I was after a pair of blue boots.
What a jump, these boots are not only unique and beautiful they are so versatile. I am such a fussy dresser. Black boots with black and grey shirts, brown with brown and cream shirts. I can wear these boots with any color and I really mean any color. They pick up the tone of whatever you are wearing. I had to have them and they are such a good investment. I can dress them up or down and they will just take on an entirely new personality.

During my time at the Cowboy Shop, I was so amazed at how incredibly versatile boots are. It's so fun to be able to try on boots that I didn't think that I would even consider and see just how they look. Taking a boot from the shelf and onto your foot opens you up to an entirely different perspective.

So take a risk, try on something that you normally wouldn't consider, you may be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment