Thursday, January 27, 2011

Signature Pieces

I think it would be appropriate to give a little history on myself. I am not a cowgirl, in fact I have never been on a horse other than the merry go round kind. Up until a few years ago I had no interest in western fashion and certainly did not see myself purchasing let alone wearing anything remotely western.

I have a good friend that is actually married to our company President and we were at an activity and I noticed her boots. They were cute and made such a statement. Like myself, she is not a cowgirl, she doesn't dress western from head to toe. Just the boots. I would say that is the point I fell in love with western fashion.

It doesn't need to be a head to toe type of thing. Pick a signature piece weather it be boots, a hat, jeans, a belt,tops, jackets, or jewelry. What ever makes you feel great and fits your personality. I have some trendy tops that I sometimes pair with some slacks and flats or heels, but I pair it with jeans and a pair of boots and it creates a great and unique look that is all my own. A fun plaid button down looks really great with a pair of skinny jeans and flats also just as cute with boot cut jeans and boots (of course)

Pick just one piece and add it to your current wardrobe and you'll find yourself wanting to try incorporating other unique things.

No comments:

Post a Comment