Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Goals

I don't make New Year's Resolutions, I set goals instead. Some may ask what is the difference? A resolution is defined by dictionary.com as a resolve or determination and a goal is defined as the result or achievement toward which the effort is directed; aim; end. To me a resolution is a thought, but a goal is an actual plan made and carried out.

I limit my goals to just a few in each area of my life, personal, professional etc... Then I sit down and make a plan on how to carry out each goal I have set. One of the goals I have set this year is to blog on The Cowboy Way, twice a week. I have set Tuesday and Thursday as my post days.

So I hope to inspire you to set your own goals and invite you to check up on me each Tuesday and Thursday to see how I am doing with mine.

Happy New Year to you all and here is to a fantastic 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment