Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Great Shopping Experience

Since I've been at Burns Saddlery, I have really become interested in what makes a great shopping experience. I have become more aware of the experience I have when I am the customer as well as how I act when I am the one serving the customer. I am very aware of how I feel when I walk into a store and I take special note of how the displays in the store are set up. I am much more aware of the quality of the merchandise, I am not so focused on the cost if the quality is high. I am certianly more choosy in my purchases on the functionality and versatility of the item I am looking at. I am always taking notes on how I am approached and treated by the staff.

At Burns Saddlery and Burns Cowboy Shops we want to provide our customers with an outstanding shopping experience. We are always striving to give the very best service and provide the very highest quality products. We want to be a place people tell their friends to visit. We always welcome suggestions on how to better our service and product. Don't be afraid to let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment