Thursday, March 10, 2011

Marching into Spring

I must admit I LOVE SPRING. It is by far my most favorite season of all. There is so much promise in spring, warmer weather, green grass and trees, blossoming flowers, longer days, I could go on and on. One of the best things about spring is being able to get out a whole new wardrobe (at least here in Utah). One thing about our climate is we have 2 distinctive wardrobes to accommodate the extreme changes in temperature.

I thought it would be fun to have different members of our team put together outfits from head to toe for Fashion-Forward Fridays. We can showcase some of the new items we have in and how to put them together for a fun fashion- forward look. So check us out every Friday and see what we have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment