Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tenny Lama's

I got an education this weekend, I had never heard of these. Tenny Lamas, tennis shoes that have a boot top. Really?? No Way, Oh Yes Way!!!


I pulled this picture from the internet, (hopefully it will help the guy trying to sell them on ebay) because I could not believe it. Where was I when this was the "in" thing? Apparently Braydan had a pair in High School circa mid 1990's and Kody always wanted a pair for PE Class. I'm not sure that this was an absolute "in" thing, so I went on a www. search to see what I could find out.


On page 4 of my bing search I did find at Yahoo! Answers, that Tony Lama produced a pair of boots for singer Willie Nelson that were inspired by a pair of sneakers. Other than that nothing, not even on Tony Lama's website. So I submitted a question. I will let you know if I hear back.



No comments:

Post a Comment